Business Broken Down is a blog dedicated to providing relevant information to entrepreneurs aiming to survive the “5-year window of death.”
This blog takes note of innovations, techniques, and strategies in the entrepreneurship realm, and then packages this information in a straightforward and interesting manner for small business owners to learn from.
I’m Davina, a content creator with over 6 years experience developing content to generate awareness and drive engagement. My key focus areas include small business & clean energy. I also have a huge interest in marine conservation, so you will be seeing content from me in this area as well.
If you’ve gone through my posts and are looking to read some more, here are a few guest posts I’ve written:
- Profits Over Conscience and Other Ethical Dilemmas
- Can You Automate Engagement on Social Media?
- Are you a freelancer or an entrepreneur?
- Is Your Non-Stop Grind Hurting Your Business?
- Do We Glamorize Failure?
- When Changing Direction in Business is the Right Thing to Do
- Desire in Business
- A Joint Venture Just Might Be Your Ticket to Rapid Growth
- The Rise of the Troll, the Loss of Decency & Our Only Salvation
- De-Mystifying Self-Motivation: How do you Develop It?
- What does the future of content look like?